Friday, June 25, 2010

Possible short term absence

We are moving this weekend into our new apartment!  Woohoo!!! Yesterday we actually went and bought a new (used) fridge/freezer combo to add to our kitchen.  The one that comes with the apartment, just won't be enough.  :)  So I will finally have more food storage space!!  We also picked up a new (also used) coffee table.  I am so loving it!  I can't wait to get the rest of the furniture into the apartment!

This weekend is also the biggest holiday weekend in Sweden, midsommar.  So virtually everything is closed and coming to a grinding halt.  Including the installation and transitioning of our utilities.  Namely, cable and internet. They say it could take a week maybe 2 for it all to be up and running in the new apartment.  If that's the case, I won't be online, let alone blogging, for a while.

So this blog is to serve as a little warning just in case.  :)  But I will try to write up my blogs on MS Word during the down time and just publish them as soon as the net is up and running.  So there might be an onslaught of new blogs in a week or two.  Hehehe.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!!

Happy blogging all!

-FXA

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh no! Well enjoy midsommar! I miss you!

Post a Comment