Friday, June 4, 2010

My apologies for the delay!

Hey all!

Just wanted to apologize for being lazy with the blogging.  It's amazing how the days just slip away.  I said to myself, got to post at least one blog a week.  Then last week I was like eh, too busy.  And this week I was like eh, the world won't stop spinning.  So it's my bad.

Quick little update on things.  The indoor garden is doing alright.  My pea plants are trying to see if they grow all the way up to celing.  My green bean plants got all kind of out of control so we had to go all mcguyver on them and construct a climbing and detention system.  My basil and chive seedlings are flourishing and i'm being equally as lazy about potting them as I have been about blogging.  Hey! It's on my to-do list.

Moving in a little over 3 weeks!  Lots and lots of stress to be had for all!  With that and surgeries coming up this month as well I have found myself stressed to the max.  Too much to do, and too little time to do it in! :)

So there's the quick version.  More to be coming later!  I won't slack this time.

-FXA

0 comments:

Post a Comment