Saturday, August 21, 2010

Furnished Apartment Tour.

I did one tour video before we officially moved in.  So here is an updated tour video, where you can see our new HOME that is furnished.  :)  It's not totally done, we still need little things here and there (and curtains in some rooms).  But those things are a long way off.

Oh and I sound like I have a lisp or something, but I think it's just because Nick kept making me laugh.  :)  I hope you guys enjoy the video!  Oh and I took the video using my digital camera, so it's not the best quality. Sorry.

2 comments:

fully furnished apartment said...

Nice video! It is good to have your own furnished apartment. It serves as your investment for the future. You can just shop for furniture to complete your apartment.

Hua Hin Property said...

That's the great thing with furnished apartment. You wouldn't have to worry about furniture shopping and the expenses.

Post a Comment